Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Friday!!!!! 2/22/08

Happy Friday to you!!!!!!!!!!!! Please send happy birthday thoughts out to Rachel and John this happy Friday happens to fall on their birthday! This month for me has been all about change. I always have mixed feeling about change (well mainly the journey part) it's so easy to stay where you are and convince yourself that you are happy or fine with the situation when inside you know it not to be true. I always seem to go back to this song that I love by "speech" from the group arrested development that said something along the lines of: asking to be able to cope is not the same as asking for change which is the opposite and not the same! One you stay in the situation and you suffer though it and the other you are relieved from the old situation for a new one (preferably a better one!) So if your coping get to changing, you never go back by moving forward! Also I put on my site under "biography" then click "videos" is a performance by 3 of my favorite musicians! I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to take care of yourself! J

No comments: