Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Friday/ New Release.....


Happy Friday and I hope this e-mail finds you well. This is my new release "Soul". This piece was inspired by the many great live concerts I've experienced through out the years and the magic I witnessed coming from the stage! From artist such as Rashaan Patterson, Macy Gray, Meshell Ndegeocello, Nikka Costa, Counting Crows and recently Dionne Farris. Music inspires much of my art and like art it can tell stories that you can relate to as well as bring insight to your life. More info about this piece can be found on my site under "New Release."

Come to Austinsart.com for your art needs. Get something for yourself or for someone special. For the holiday season I'm offering free ground shipping before Dec. 17th on all U.S. orders. Here are a couple of my fellow artist friends that also have wonder works of art available, stop by and take a look! Till next time. J

Duane Conliffe: www.duaneconliffe.com
Latisha Baker: www.ishama.com
Constance Terrell: www.mesart.com/constanterre

No comments: