Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Friday, Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!


I know it's been a while since my last "Happy Friday" but I am still alive and doing well. First off I would like to thank everyone that had a chance to stop by and see me at "Art and Soul 08" some of you I met in person for the first time and others were familiar faces. I've decided to take a break from producing new work(a short one I promise)to take in all the things going on in my life and in the world and hopefully I can turn my observations into some great new insightful art! I hope this day finds you and your family well. The world is currently going through a lot of changes so this is the perfect time to work towards the place you would like to see yourself(you can't get to a destination if you don't know where you want to go, so really think about the things that are most important to you and make those things your priorities in life!) Have a wonderful weekend and take care! J
P.S: Make sure you vote on Tuesday!!!!!!!

No comments: