Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Friday/ Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!! May 9,2008


Happy Mothers day to all the Moms and the daughters of Mothers that are Mothers themselves. Your job is not an easy one. Im a father and I know I give my all for my daughter but it doesnt compare to what Malayas mother gives and thats something I had to accept (its hard coming in second!)There are no instructions that come with children but yet and still you find your way to do right by the life you are put in charge of. Even if you couldnt give all that you wanted to give to your child you did give all that you had to give (and thats more than enough.) I am first to admit I dont know all the reasons behind the things that my mother has done but I do trust that they came from a good place and she felt they were the right choices for me and my siblings. On Sunday celebrate your day with your Mother (or Mother figure) with something as small as a call just to say your thinking of them. For the ones that Mothers are no longer here or you are not on speaking terms right now, send out kind thoughts to them and reflect on the sacrifices that were made for you to be here today! Love and blessing to all the Mothers, we couldnt be here without you! Till next time, dont forget to take care of your self! J

No comments: