Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!!!! July 18,2008


Hey all, I hope this e-mail finds you well. This summer has been a good one for me so far (mainly due to great summer movies!!!!) Creativity is a funny thing, it comes out of no where like an itch that is hard to reach and it will drive you crazy until you do something about it. That's where I'm at with mine. I've been doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff with my art (the unglamorous part) and now I starting my implementation phase (the actual brush to canvas part)so I'm very excited I've been sketching down ideas for the past couple of months so be looking out for a new wave of work from me soon! I also want to let you know about Art and Soul 2008 this Labor Day weekend in Downtown Oakland (updated info. can be found on my site.) Thanks for the support and please pass my site along to people you feel will appreciate my type of art! Be well and don't forget to take care of yourself! J

No comments: