Monday, October 6, 2008

Upcoming show!!!/Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!!! Aug. 26,2008


This is a reminder about Art and Soul 2008 coming up this weekend in Downtown Oakland! (More info. can be found below.) I promise to have some new pieces as well as some old favorites. I will be on 14th st. about one block up from the main entrance on the left hand side (this is where I normally set up) and I look forward to seeing you! On the life side, I've been doing well and the family is doing wonderful. I have a dear friend that hasn't been doing well as of late but I know he will pull through. Going through the motions with him has really made me think about the order of my life and how the things you don't take care of will sit there and become an even bigger mess to clean later. I know from experience that the mere thought of tackling cleaning things up in your life can make you sick to your stomach but if you work on it a little bit at time it will surely make a difference in your life (which is better than complete denial that doesn't make the mess go away and can affect all parts of your life.) We are all connected and the things we do and don't do does affect not only ourselves but our loved ones as well. Don't forget to take care of yourself and if I don't see you this weekend have a great one! J

No comments: