Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Friday #1 Jul 20, 2007

I’ve decided today that my mailing list (that means you!) will be my new sounding board for things that come across my mind (I promise not too often.) I was thinking this morning how we are all great in our on right even if we don’t know it or accept it. We were choosing to be here today and a lot of us are not here today to say that. My younger brother passed away several years ago and it has changed me forever. I use to worry about getting older and the thought of it use to frighten me, but since then I’ve been so thankful for every day I get! (Even when they are sometimes not the best of days.) well back to my point, I was thinking this morning that the time you need to be brave in your life is when you take that initial chance to go for your dreams and the other is when that dream is about to come true and you have to be brave to accept it! Many of times the things I wanted in life came to me but I was not ready to accept them and I turned away from them (that is something I am currently working on fixing!). So when you dreams do find there way to you, take them with open arms, you earned them (even when you don’t think you did!), you deserve them after all they even have your name on them!!!!
J

No comments: