Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Friday Oct 5, 2007

Hello and Happy Friday once again! I don’t know how many of you are really into R n’ B music, but I wanted to give you heads up on two shows I’m looking forward to checking out next month one is Dionne Farris (she only has one album out that came out years ago and it’s still one of my all time favorites! She use to be the group “Arrested Development”) and the other is Bilal (he has only had one album as well and it’s a favorite of mine as well, he one of those people you think to yourself, “why don’t I hear him on the radio more often?”) and they will both be performing at Yoshi’s in November you can go to www.yoshis.com for more info. and I believe you can also here samples of there music there as well. As always I ’m working on new work and a have a couple of shows coming up (more info. coming soon!) I finally have my blog (A blog (a web log) is a website where entries are written in chronological order and commonly displayed in reverse chronological order.) up and running so go by and check it out. It’s www.austinsart.blogspot.com here you can comment about topics that I have posted, if there is a topic you would like to discuss let me know and I will add it to the blog for others to comment on. I heard from a childhood friend the other day (he’s like a brother to me) and it really made my day. It made me think of how people may not be part of your daily life and how easily they can be with a simple phone call! I know it’s hard but keep up with friends and love ones the best you can! I hope your Friday is going great so far and have a great weekend! J

No comments: