Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What I've Been Up 2 Jul 9, 2007

A little of what I've been up to. I've been working on a new body of work that has mainly been mixed medium work; this is something I've wanted to try out for a while now. With my new work I have incorporated various mediums from paintings to drawings to photography as well as a digital element to create a new exciting interpretation of my work. Most of my new work in this series are open edition high quality Abstract and Contemporary art and will be available in two different sizes with a prices starting at $55 (and yes I am affordable!), I'm offering free shipping for the month of July, so if you see a piece that moves you get it now and it will be to you in 3-5days! I had a lot of fun coming up with these images and being able to share them with you now. Recently I did a Fathers day show at Morehouse College in GA and a tribute show for Duke Ellington at the Sojourner truth multicultural Art center in Sacramento CA. So please take a look around and see what's new at www.austinsart.com, I am sure you'll find a few pieces to add to your
Art collection and make part of your home! A big thing I've been thinking a lot about lately is that EACH DAY IS NOT PROMISED so make sure to take time out for yourself and do things that improve the quality of your life, even if it's a little something that will make you smile! Don't forget to be good to yourself! Till next time! J

No comments: