Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Friday Nov 2, 2007

Happy Friday once again! Things in our life happens so fast and I was reflecting on all the things I’ve been doing as well as the things I still have on my list to do and how bad I want to get through it all. When I was reflecting on that I started to I think of my daughter and how it’s so much different for her, this is her year of firsts. About a month ago she had solid baby food, about two weeks ago she had her first cold (I caught it and it almost killed me!) a month ago her first rain and this week her first Halloween. We need to slow down and take count of all the good things in our lives and realize there will always be something out there that we will need to do or fix. We have to stop putting so much pressure on ourselves to do everything right now, some things can wait. So that is my advice for you as well as for my self! I hope this e-mail finds you well. J

No comments: