Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Friday Oct 19, 2007

Happy Friday once again! First all thank you to everyone who made it to the reception last night as well as the ones who could not attend but wanted to. I saw some faces I haven’t seen in awhile and it really made evening, thank you! The show was beautiful and it’s not just because I’m part of it. There is art on two floors and all the artist work really compliments each other! One thing I first noticed while at a show in NY years ago was the large amount of diversity in the art of bay area artist, it’s a beautiful thing! The show will be up until January 06/2008 so there is plenty of time to make it by. I will like to once again thank you for all your support; it really helps me to know that I’m on the right track. The road of life sometimes gets confusion along the way but as long as you know where you want to be you will eventually get there if you keep pressing on! Remember to take a minute out for yourself this weekend, it’s been a long week and you deserve it! Happy Friday!!!!! J

No comments: